Overview: TMII Development, LLC is proposing to convey one parcel of land containing approximately 50.23 acres to the USFS. In exchange, USFS proposes to convey one parcel of land containing approximately 6.87 acres located near the base of the Winter Park ski area to the proponent. TMII Development, LLC plans to construct a condo complex, which they believe will "enhance Winter Park's desirability as a destination resort." The main potential issues at this moment are whether the Non-Federal lands have been impacted – and thus devalued – by the East Troublesome Fire of 2020, and whether the lands will pass an equal value determination.
• Status: The scoping comment period closed in April, 2022. We now await response to our comments and additional document release.
• Federal Agency: Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland, Sulphur Ranger District
• Proponents: TMII Development, LLC
• Representatvies: Western Land Group
• Location: Grand County, near Winter Park
• Public Land To Be Conveyed To Proponent: One parcel of land containing approximately 6.87 acres
• Non-Federal Land To Be Acquired By Public: One parcel of land containing approximately 50.23 acres
• USFS Project Website for all project documents